Church Fundraisers is a proud member of the
Association of Fund Raising Distribuition & Suppliers
Fundraiser Selling Tips
In addition to these selling tips, please read our fundraising safety tips to ensure a safe fundraising experience.
- Set a starting date and closing date for your fundraiser. Two weeks is an ideal time frame. Anything more than 2 weeks can be counter productive.
- Clearly define the reason and goals for your fundraiser.
- Assign volunteers to help run and administer the fundraiser. Especially on the day the products arrive.
- Have each participant to make a list of family and friends who may be interested in supporting your fundraising efforts.
- Promotion and word of mouth is key. Spend the word throughout the community.
- Keep copies of all order forms for your records or for potential tax implications.
- Triple-check all monies and orders before calling in or sending your order to the fundraising company. Trust us, this will save you a big headache is your orders are correct.
- Rely on your product fundraising company professional for suggestions and advice.
- Keep copies of all forms turned in by volunteers before sending them to the fundraising company.
- Keep your participants enthusiastic & have fun!